Tuesday, October 9, 2012

25 Facts About Me

A few years ago, I answered a survey in Friendster, 25 Facts About Me. Enjoy reading!

1. when i grow up, i want to be like Bianca Gonzalez.

2. i love watching cartoons, my favorite is phineas and ferb!

3. i can write using my left and right hands.

4. i love saying “char”

5. traveling gives me extreme joy!!!

6. i collect jumpshots.

7. i've never tried any kind of drug and i never intend to.

8. my mom taught me a hand trick and nobody gets it when i teach it to other people.

9. i once got a perfect score on a surprise algebra long test. i have no idea how that happened, i don't really like math.

10. my mom never noticed that she’s pregnant with me until her second trimester.

11. i never liked eating yogurt, that’s a known fact.

12. my kuya calls me “balongging”, and he’s the only one who calls me that.

13. i am overjoint and komang in both my arms.

14. i am fair-skinned and i never get tanned even if i don’t apply sunblock when i go to the beach, shame on me!

15. i had a horrible boy cut back in grade school and people thought i’m a boy.

16. i eat corned beef but don't eat real cooked beef.

17. i think i could be a doctor if it is favorable with the budget.

18. as a kid, i used to love eating rice mixed with lots of toyo and suka.

19. i have gone out at night more in the last six months than i have my whole life.

20. i love being a BISDAK and am proud of it!

21. i am a painfully shy and private person.

22. i still dream of working or studying abroad, if only for a short while.

23. i was once a "bad girl". i would make "takas" almost everyday to see a guy who my family and friends hated.

24. i used to wear stockings way back in college.

25. i am a daddy's girl.

What are the 25 facts that people don't know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment